Racing Transat 2022
Racing Transat 2022 is the ideal package for your Atlantic crossings between November 1st till December 31st 2022.
Access to the best high resolution models including the special ECMWF model and colorized satellite images.
Reactive customer service
The Racing Transat 2022 subscription is offered for a period of 2 months from Nov. 1st to Dec. 31st 2022 at a single price of €250 excluding tax (€302.50 including tax) non-renewable.
Special conditions apply to the use of the ECMWF model, see details below.
The ECMWF model is provided by D-ICE Engineering (licensee) using "Squid" technology.
As an option, we offer the ROADBOOK on-board application proven during the last Vendée Globe and the Transat Jacques Vabre 2021.
This decision support for your weather routing is based on the historical routing calculation using a generic polar or your own polar (optional) and the re-analyzed ERA5 model from the European Center.
We pre-calculate more than 600 routes based on the weather conditions observed during the last 10 years.
Thanks to this software, installed on your on-board computer and 100% autonomous (requires no satellite connection), you will be able to analyze and compare the ideal historical routes consistent with your local weather, with a polar of your class, your generation of boat.
The comparison you can make with predictive routing will allow you to validate the scenario. With ensemble routing, you'll have the best data trio to validate your choice.
Contact us for more information on this Roadbook application.
- ICON (EU 6km & Global 20 km) for 5 & 8 days
- GFS (25, 56 & 112 km) for 10 & 16 days
- Arôme - Météo France 1 km & 2,5 km
- Arpege - Météo France 9 & 56 km
- FMI Hirlam 9 km
- HRRR, RAP, NAM, NAM Nest Conus (high resolution models along side US coast, up to hourly updated)
- ECMWF ()
This model must be used within the limits of the general conditions as described here:
and especially in compliance with article 8 of these special conditions of use.
- GEFS probabilistic/ensemble models (56km, 30 scenarii + Average & Control)
- WW3 52 km
- WW3 EU 18 km
- MyOcean Mercator 8 km
- MyOcean IBI 2,5 km with tidal currents
- WAM Météo France Arpège & Arôme
- WAM Météo France ECMWF 20 km
- WAM Mediterraen Sea Copernicus 5 km
- Satellite images : high-resolution & colorized from various sources (METEOSAT, GOES, Himawari)
- Synoptic charts (Bracknell, DWD, NOAA, … )
- Observations from buoys and weather stations
- Routes & waypoints
- Polar editor & import
- Isochronic routing "in the cloud"
- Best-Start : help you choose the best start schedule (safety, performance, maximum conditions,... )
- Squid X is intuitive and user-friendly
- Optimisation of the file compression to reduce size and time of data transfer on-board
- Multiple display mode / layers (barbs, streamlines, meteograms, …)
- Direct download through Iridium GO
- Gribmail : receive your forecast and routing by mail (essential if you use an Satellite/Iridium phone)
- Customers helpdesk by e-mail & phone
- Direct support in St-Malo from Oct. 29th till Nov. 6th 2022